To Learn more about Agape International and this January 2016 Mission click above on API-USA Kenya. Scroll down to read posts.

Kenya

Kenya

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The team went out to nzambani rock today, you can google it....that's the way I enjoyed it :)
Everyone had lunch at Ruth and Onesmus's house. Afterwards I came back to the house to chill. We are doing a couple of Tshirts then I will take a bath and crash.
It will be a long day tomorrow. Pastor Mike will pick me up at 8:30 and we will go to the little town where the medical camp was setup for church. After church we will head for Nairobi. My flight out is at 10:30 p.m It will reach Amsterdam in 8.5 hr.s, than a 5 hr. layover and than 10 hours to Seattle. So this will be the last post for now. Hopefully I will have photos of the girls getting dresses after church tomorrow.

Maybe Mary can fix my double post on photos :)

Can't wait to get a little cooler.

HUPOMONE
stan

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home bro! I’m sure your work is much appreciated by those you helped. You will be remembered long after you are gone. Your good work speaks for itself, but more importantly, those who were exposed to your personality will remember Stan Skinner for a long time. (You’re hard to forget :-)
    As a bonus, you might have lost a pound or two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted as "anonymous" because that's the only option I could make work.
      Regs,

      Roy

      Delete