To Learn more about Agape International and this January 2016 Mission click above on API-USA Kenya. Scroll down to read posts.

Kenya

Kenya

Friday, February 22, 2013

The food was excellent last night, I believe Sammy the cook is ready to open that Mexican Cafe.

Trained with Kim in the morning, we worked with a material that goes on glass and mirrors to look like sandblasted images. It is very thin and a little difficult to work with, so that is why I wanted him to try it. 

I went with pastor Mike to the medical camp all afternoon. It is a ways out of town and being held at the same place each day. The team members are coming back to the hotel each night. Most of them had not seen me so they thought I was a ghost :)  I am posting some photos. We gave out a few dresses today. There has been no time for anyone to go to an orphanage. The pastors wife at the little town will distribute the rest and has promised to take photos. I am uploading some photos.

Later this p.m. I worked at training Ruth until the power went out (again)   I have uploaded photos, but they are taking too long to load and the laptop battery is almost dead. So I will try and upload the ones that have opened without comments for now.
stan












1 comment:

  1. Que bonitas fotos me gustaria conocer por alla y ayudar a los muchachos con los signs ojala un dia, como sigue su rodilla? Ya falta poquito pars que regrese aca lo extrañamos saludos de megan y mios

    ReplyDelete