To Learn more about Agape International and this January 2016 Mission click above on API-USA Kenya. Scroll down to read posts.

Kenya

Kenya

Thursday, February 21, 2013

 I got up early to see Pastor Moses off on his trip back home. WE made some reflective decals so Kim could learn about changing blades and the cutting depth.

I did not get to  go out to the medical camp today, looks like tomorrow is the day.

I am getting my mexican food fix tonite. WE are making spanish rice, beans and flour tortillas. 

Sammy the cook says he might open a mexican restaurant :)

Everyone loves tortillas, thier bread chapati, is very oily.

2 comments:

  1. Can I say ” Told you so” ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan it sounds like you have been have a good old Fiesta Mexicana!
    I love you man you are the best.

    ReplyDelete