To Learn more about Agape International and this January 2016 Mission click above on API-USA Kenya. Scroll down to read posts.

Kenya

Kenya

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Final post

Back in the USA just like Bruce. Very tired, total trip back with customs etc. was about 27 hrs. I am not doing alot today just trying to stay awake and get my day/night reversed.

Thanks to all the you who prayed (my knee did not bother me at all after the first two days) and thanks to family and friends who helped support me going, and also those who checked out the blog. I am posting a couple of final photos. The Kenyon people I met were so gracious and kind to us all. I told the lady at the house I stayed at that I was no longer a guest and that I would take my own dishes to sink :)

 I wonder if Washington state residents get a discount?
 The posse! left to right: Sammy the cook, Benjamin the houseboy, geezer, Kim the sign student.
 Church service the last Sunday. This is the bldg. where the medical camp was held.
Boda boda transport. Two adult passengers, driver and a large box. Not a nanny state..no helmets.

No comments:

Post a Comment