To Learn more about Agape International and this January 2016 Mission click above on API-USA Kenya. Scroll down to read posts.

Kenya

Kenya

Monday, February 18, 2013

After the thursday blackout we started in early on friday trying to learn the vinyl cutter and the software packed with it. I had only done one sample cut when I first got it and was not familiar with the functions.  Ruth the pastor's wife and Kim the young man are both quick with the computer. We also had a few  small blackouts on friday. Saturday was very productive. I have posted a photo of the decals and T-shirts we made on Saturday. The two young men that live here, Kim and I made carne asada,  a salsa, and flour tortillas friday night. Cooking in the dark with a small flashlight :) I will post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment