To Learn more about Agape International and this January 2016 Mission click above on API-USA Kenya. Scroll down to read posts.

Kenya

Kenya

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's Tuesday night and I have had a full day. Kim was my only student today. We concentrated on learning the software even more and pressed some Tshirt designs. I also showed him how to cut a design in white vinyl and than do spray can effects.

Pastor Mike brought my friend Pastor Moses to room here with me. He has traveled many miles to see me and visit the pastor's conference. Since I have only known him by emails it was great to have unlimited "chat."

Kim, my student and the two young men who live here, plus myself made roasted chili's, and tomatoes + carne asada. Sammy also made rice and beans, so it was a great meal. Pastor Mike and Dave ate with us plus Helen the home owner had friends over.

Dave is flying back Thursday and I fly back on Sunday, but first I must make spanish rice.

If the power is out Thursday again I plan on visiting the medical camp. Mike joked I was in prison here.

p.s. these guys are good, they figured out the puzzle by noon!

Hupomone,
stan aka signgeezer

1 comment: