To Learn more about Agape International and this January 2016 Mission click above on API-USA Kenya. Scroll down to read posts.

Kenya

Kenya

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

We met two other missionaries from other groups who were here helping with food and drought assistance. One man had lived here previously and was working on food and water relief. He asked World Vision to partner with his organization on a well and they did. They found water very deep down and will be drilling a well.  The lady from Maine has been coming here for 10 years.

Pastor Mike prayed for rain at both of the churches. He told me "you know you have to come back."
I said o.k., if it rains tonight. I woke up that night startled as I thought I heard thunder, but no rain.
 Pastor Lucas and a bundle of ground maize
Unloading ground maize and sacks of beans
Prices have increased greatly for food because of the drought. This is $500 us dollars worth of food

No comments:

Post a Comment