To Learn more about Agape International and this January 2016 Mission click above on API-USA Kenya. Scroll down to read posts.

Kenya

Kenya

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Friday I wrapped up training with Frank and Moses on their machines and software. We took a break and went to bungoma for lunch at the Elegant Hotel. World vision was just ending training on their Save The Children program so it was a full house.
I enjoyed Down Hill Springs restaurant and Hotel getting to see people that I knew from previous trips. The hallway to my room has bars and is screened. Looking down is a local dirt road where a lot of foot and vehicle traffic is. In 2015 I told my buddy Dave Johnson that the hall




is the muzungu (foreigner) zoo, as we were caged in and fed...."look a fat one, hey I see a tall one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment