To Learn more about Agape International and this January 2016 Mission click above on API-USA Kenya. Scroll down to read posts.

Kenya

Kenya

Monday, January 25, 2016

At Last!!!

So I've been in an internet hole and have experienced frequent power outages. I haven't been able to send pictures until now. Here are pictures that should have been included in older posts but they are here now. Enjoy.

The baskets and pottery are in Nairobi where they display even new furniture along the road in front of their shops.



The donkeys we saw along the road as we traveled to Metete. Usually they have either a heavy load or are pulling a cart. These two were rolling in the dirt enjoying their time off.



The Muzungu zoo is the hallway that is barred and screened from the road down below. The locals go by and wave. I told Dave Johnson last year that it was the place where they had Muzungu;s caged and that they feed them there. the photo of the family posing is taken through the screen at the Muzungu zoo.






 Photo of the family posing is taken through the screen at the Muzungu zoo.


































The guards are here at Downhill Springs. When I was editing the photos I thought "I'm glad the guard  didn't have a whoopsie moment :)

 These are the cooks at Downhill Springs where I'm staying and of course the tortilla one is when I was showing them the heating of my tortillas.

























Here are the ladies that carry 5 gallon buckets of water uphill from the springs each morning and evening. It shows a little girl with 2 one gallon jugs full. And our kids cry to take out the trash!







 

Stay tuned, there will be more pictures later tonight or tomorrow. Having a good and productive time. Keep me in your prayers!




No comments:

Post a Comment