To Learn more about Agape International and this January 2016 Mission click above on API-USA Kenya. Scroll down to read posts.

Kenya

Kenya

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

And the Adventure Continues

So here's more pictures.....

The first Sunday we attended Moses' church This is the Sunday school class and is a "find Waldo" photo. Can you find me? The next Sunday I go to preach. More to come on that.
 
The dancing is the youth showing their dance moves.





We re-freshened Brad's plaque and hung it the first day.






































Moses and Joseph are working on the plywood we bought in Bungoma to make a usable table top.This is a pre-sold and designed banner we did the first day. 



This is a day that Hope (Moses' daughter) stayed home from school "sick" and had a good time playing and toting around Terry Ann the neighbor child.  I got Shallom (Moses' son) to take a picture with me by bribing him :) Last year the only interactions I had with him was as he ran by, he'd hit me.



This is a photo of Pastor Moses' and Judith's new house. The picture is with Senator Daisy, Hope, Shallom, Moses and myself.


Piki piki (or boda boda) is my opportunity to make a little $ on the side here in Kenya. I can't get two others behind me though! So my profit margin will be lower than most.


We made a trip to Bungoma to get supplies. If you are a Hilton Honors member, you might consider staying here next time you travel to Kenya.

 
Here's a young man cutting sheet metal in Bugoma.


That's all for now. Will try again to get some more pictures uploaded. Take care and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Well, glad to see you're still having fun, Thin Man! Yeop! aahahaha, you look good! How's heat there. It's pretty nice here. Last day was amazingly nice (yesterday). The say Wednesday is gonna be even better! Sweet! Yeah, I am now doing the Bus Driver Black History Shirts. This year we decided to start ordering early. I like this slow pace! yeah! Missing ya, buddie! So thrilled that you could get away and do your thing! Tell everyone that I am sending SmileBLESSING from Tacoma, Washington! Well, love ya! God Bless and protect you! ~ edwin (the guy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is silly to asked, Any movie theater there? ahahaha. 2morrow, I go to see Humphrey Bogart in the Treasure of Sierra Madras!!!! Yeah, buddie!!! love you! Nite! Morning?! ~ edwin

    ReplyDelete